Features Request Z8/Z10 and MOL2 (No discussions, only request thread)

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Official Post

UberMesch read this article and you will found out how to use XC on Z Box -> How to use MAC/ID portal, Xtrema Codes Api (XC) and M3U Url on Formuler Boxes.

• Please open new thread for such question, this thread is only for Feature requests Z8 and MOL2.

• Code
    Bonjour le z8 est presque parfait, il devrait avoir menu d'accueil et MOL2 en français et la possibilité d'ajouter des favoris dans la VOD et la sérieHello le z8 est presque parfait il devrait avoir menu d'accueil et MOL2 en français et la possibilité d'ajouter des favoris dans la VOD et séries
  • This may be an odd request but I think it would be a good idea, so here it goes. While watching many IPTV channels I've noticed that many channels seem to broadcast at various volume levels. I would love it if an 'Automatic Volume Level' function implemented in MyTVOnline2. It can be frustrating turning the volume up and down because so many channels broadcast at different volume levels so to see this applied would a godsend. Not-to-mention it would be a relief for those wearing headphones while watching TV who get their eardrums blown out because they've switched from a channel that broadcasts at a lower volume to one that's already really high.

• This may be an odd request but I think it would be a good idea, so here it goes. While watching many IPTV channels I've noticed that many channels seem to broadcast at various volume levels. I would love it if an 'Automatic Volume Level' function implemented in MyTVOnline2. It can be frustrating turning the volume up and down because so many channels broadcast at different volume levels so to see this applied would a godsend. Not-to-mention it would be a relief for those wearing headphones while watching TV who get their eardrums blown out because they've switched from a channel that broadcasts at a lower volume to one that's already really high.

"Auto Volume" is a feature on that helps to avoid volume fluctuation when changing between channels or sources. It's designed to prevent a dramatic increase or decrease of audio. Most all of TV's have this feature but I don't think it affects "streaming device's" connected to hdmi. Must say it's good that you mentioned this because I have requested this before and thought it was a good idea so that the devs can consider looking into it this summer, but... the priority would be almost near to bottom, which I totally disagree, but let's wait and see.

• i agree with previous post and:

- add cloud timeshift hotkey when pressing the epg key on remote, - Now we can go to actual program time and not restart it from the begging
    -Stand by mode must be orange light in box so we can differ between standy and turned off modes
    - The 2 points on previous post are a must have within MOL
    Better netflix app

Edited once, last by hsl (July 28, 2019 at 1:18 PM).

• Hi,

Feature request:

1. Can you please add newley added, recently added when logged in with XC login? (same as on portal mode when it shows VOD sorted by added date)

2. Also add the possibilty to hide portal adress under connections and the possibilty to lock settings so noone can change it.

3. I will also like to request automatic subtitles on VOD and multi sub channels, so you can set default to Swedish for exemple.

Thanks in advance :smiling_face:

Edited once, last by Nofear87 (August 13, 2019 at 10:53 AM).

• I know these have been mentioned before, but there are 2 features that would be really really awesome:

1. Create own favorites groups, and ability to reorder those groups (just reordering of my own groups, reordering of provider groups is not needed in my opinion).

2. Inside my own favorites group(s) add the ability to reorder the channels.

• I know these have been mentioned before, but there are 2 features that would be really really awesome:

1. Create own favorites groups, and ability to reorder those groups (just reordering of my own groups, reordering of provider groups is not needed in my opinion).

2. Inside my own favorites group(s) add the ability to reorder the channels.

This should be important 😊👍🙏

• - Would be great to be able to record a live TV replay when replaying it.

You already can. During in-progress recording, press the PLAY button on the remote. Then seek to the beginning of the recording.

- Would be great to start a live tv program form the beginning when it's not over yet.

You already can. Use the new Cloud Timeshift feature available on supported services with catchup channels.

• You already can. During in-progress recording, press the PLAY button on the remote. Then seek to the beginning of the recording.

I mean: can u record a program that u replay with the replay option (not something u already have recorded)? Right now, u can just record a live tv program or set a record in the futur.

You already can. Use the new Cloud Timeshift feature available on supported services with catchup channels.

Yes you can but only when the program u want to see is over, not when it's still running.

• I mean: can u record a program that u replay with the replay option (not something u already have recorded)? Right now, u can just record a live tv program or set a record in the futur.

No.

Yes you can but only when the program u want to see is over, not when it's still running.

Wrong.

https://youtu.be/2-kJ4HD27WY

• I would like if add possibility to record a channel while seeing catch up mode

Cloud timeshift shows wrong Channel after changing channel- when you change the channel then go to cloudtime shift and it reproduces from the beginning the other channel that was before

Cloud time shift sometimes start at 85min of previous event than the beginning of the current one and and sometimes it starts at 1.10min

Add cloudtomeshift directly on when seeing epg

Mark as viewed episodes on vod

Saving records to network NAS

Record one channel and see other in mol app

This two last points I know that will be implemented

Edited 3 times, last by hsl (August 22, 2019 at 8:35 PM).

• I have a z8 and have been using MyTVOnline2. I also use a LINUX Xtrend ET10000 Enigma Receiver running OpenVix for IPTV, cable and satellite and a BSkyB satellite box. I have only started using the Z8 properly after the PVR possibility was implemented. Here are some general comments based on a comparison and wishes that the Z8 developers may want to take account of in future firmware upgrades.

The IPTV streaming reception is better on the Z8 than on the Enigma box. However, there are several aspects of the Z8 interface that need improvement. First the PVR:

1.    The general interface for managing recordings on the Enigma and Sky boxes is presently far superior than that on the Z8. It is extremely user-unfriendly to have to make 4 or 5 keystroked to delete a recording. 2 keystrokes should be the maximum needed.

2.    Using long keystrokes (e.g. long OK) is more difficult and should be avoided.

3.    The recorded lists should be displayed more compactly in rows. I don’t need to see a picture from the recorded program.

4.    On the Sky Box all programs from one series are saved in a specific folder that can be opened listing each of the recording in a row. Also indicated is whether the program has already been viewed.

5.    In fast-forwarding a recording, it would be useful to have several indicated speeds (e.g. x2, x6, x12, x30) and also to indicate whereabouts in minutes the fast-forward is.

6.    In Play, there should be the option of either starting at the beginning or starting the play at the last place in the recording that was previously viewed.

I have several other desires (from my Enigma box) that I would like to see implemented in MyTVOnline2 and that have been requested by other users. These include:

1.    Simultaneous reception from more than 1 provider.

2.    The addition of more than 1 Favorite bouquet folder, that can be named arbitrarily by the user.

3.    The ability to change the order of channels arbitrarily in each bouquet folder.

I realise that implementing all these changes will be quite a lot of work, but I thought that it would be useful to suggest them. Sorry if some of them have already been suggested, but this should reinforce the wishes.

• Please fix some bugs/features in the next firmware.

1. EPG seems to be of in time, epg says showing for example Simsons but the channel shows another program

2. EPG seems to load much slower in XC mode than portal mode

3. Cloudtime shift only work in XC mode not on Portal mode, the catch up works on both but not the Cloud timeshift.

4. Add recently added in VODs and series and sort everything after added date in XC mode (Same as it is when connected in portal mode).

5. Set automatic Swedish subtitels in VOD/series and Multi sub channels.

6. Add a marker what has been seen in Series (So you know what episode you have viewed)

7. When you pause a movie or stop viewing and want to view later, it would be good to have a resume function, so it starts where you stopped.

8. Add the possibility to hide settings like portal adress and so on.

9. Add the possible to mark VODs that has been viewed.

10. Show more info in VODs connected with XC, same info as portal mode.

11. add the possibility to edit/delete channels not only groups.

12. add the possibilty to sort by date, genre, year on VOD/series.

13. Add the possibilty to set manually teletext page.

14. Add the possibility to saving recordings to network NAS.

15. Add cloud timeshift directly when seeing epg - a remote key

16. Record one channel and watch another in mol app - portal mode

Edited once, last by Nofear87: adding points (September 5, 2019 at 1:54 PM).

• A possibility to record a timeshift, so basically watch something and press record and the whole watched movie Will be recorded from timeshift to the playlist, maybe the question to save it when exiting the timeshift or when zapp to another channel, something like that

• Nofear87

Your list is very complete but can you add there also my points

Add cloudtomeshift directly when seeing epg - a remote key

Mark as viewed episodes on vod

Saving records to network NAS

Record one channel and see other in mol app - portal mode

This two last points I know that will be implemented

i think your point 3 is not correct because i have portal and i have cloudtimeshift

Of course i can add your points, but Mark as Viewed Eposodes in VOD is already in the list, point 6. :smiling_face:

About Point 3 i can get it to work in either of my services, just says "error opening" but it work in XC mode.