Firmware 11.2.6 and MOL3 11.2.14 update for Formuler Z11 Series released.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Official Post

What is wrong with Stalker epg is the fact that it only populates for max 48 hours,as reported by many more users,even if you change from default to alternate there is no difference

Alternate mode will parse the same amount of data in Grid EPG as much as Single EPG. Check again and post a video if the issue remains. Make sure to include Alternate mode is turned on.

• Hello, despite all the updates the only problem that really bothers me and which has not been resolved in my case, is a rewind of a TV program of several seconds. It doesn't matter the tv channel. Sometimes it happens 5 times a day, sometimes 20 times.

(roll back)

3 z11 pro max do, but z10 pro don't, with the same subscription.

Do you have an idea for me?

THANKS

• Hello,

Box wen't haywire after switching on my soundbar via bluetooth. Had to restart box to get everything working again.

Then when switching off my soundbar, sound does not switch back to TV. Again a restart was neccesary to get sound back.

Before the update everything worked A ok.

• New MOL3 update hotfix released today, v. 11.2.15.

• Catch Up fix
    • EPG GUI fix

Hey SAM, Can you please confirm that timeshift is not available in your side too? I can record and stop/pause the recording, but theres no timeshift available to activate on my side, so, its not possible to pause a channel if the same channel isnt recording right?

Don't you think this is a good option like MOL2?

• Official Post

Sometimes it happens 5 times a day, sometimes 20 times.

Restart Router and set Buffer to long. You can also try with other dns server like cloudflare. VPN can also help.

only 24 hours???

On Stalker and Alternate settings it should be more then 24h ->7days.

Then when switching off my soundbar, sound does not switch back to TV.

Set Audio to no surround and turn for this test the HDMI CEC option off.

Hey SAM, Can you please confirm that timeshift is not available in your side too?

You mean local timeshift, works fine on xc api. Didnt tested Stalker. Server timeshift/catch up works fine too.

Your protocol in use?

• You mean local timeshift, works fine on xc api. Didnt tested Stalker. Server timeshift/catch up works fine too.

Your protocol in use?

How can i activate it?

on my side, catch up and cloud timeshift works fine, But local timeshift its not working, Stalker or XC...

To make shoure you understand, under DVR ive selected the usb decice, i can record locally on it, but for me to pause a channel, the same channel must be recording... that is something that is possible on MOL2, (PAUSE CHANNEL WITHOUT BEING ALREADY RECORDING IT) how can i do this on MOL3?

• i see alot of people complaining about EPG, and i can confirm, i have 5 days ahead, and 7 days behind (STALKER ALTERNATE EPG), on EPG and guide, and this on both protocols.

So this is very dificult for formuler devs, to find the way for MOL3, to fix errors and find ways to show all kinds of diferent stuff made on provider side.

• the Epg story also depends on the provider I have offered 2 different servers on the z11, with 1 it works perfectly and the other does not work at all and then I watch the same channels on 2 different servers, for example, so I don't think it will ever matter a user is going to be perfect

• Official Post

Why are some users crying out for a ban Sam,we're reporting known issues,I also like them paid alot of money for the z11 and I'm not happy about all these bugs,if it's not epg issues it's http issues/media codex ex pop ups /parser exception/http 404 ect I can go on and on,you said last week that a fix for the epg was coming when a user asked why he only gets 24h forward

First of all, the user I meant was global on the whole forum. I didn't mean you or Henkie, just to clarify!

In the whole discussion, the context should not be ignored! The said postings were also deleted, as they contained a direct/indirect attack against the devs..

Error reporting is totally fine and welcome, even healthy criticism is fine too, but if someone only reports when a new update has been released and what he would like but not been accomplished, only to then have to believe he have to rumble like an elephant, that is not okay. More worse is, one starts and several others jump on the same train..

Some don't care what the forum rules say because they just ignore them. The atmosphere here doesn't even itch him/them a bit, the main thing is to poison and complain about everything. Sorry, that's not reporting, it's just wrong and only blaming.

Some should finally recognize that this is a manufacturer forum and not a forum that throws all morality over the board at any time and can attack anyone as he wants. This type of posting will not be tolerated.

When reporting issues, please do so factually and in detail without accusations. Only reasonable and factual discussions bring us further.

So much for this topic.

How can i activate it?

on my side, catch up and cloud timeshift works fine, But local timeshift its not working, Stalker or XC...

To make shoure you understand, under DVR ive selected the usb decice, i can record locally on it, but for me to pause a channel, the same channel must be recording... that is something that is possible on MOL2, (PAUSE CHANNEL WITHOUT BEING ALREADY RECORDING IT) how can i do this on MOL3?

It is in same menu and works like on MOL2 too, here was nothing changed. To see the timeshift timeline on TV Channel, just press right arrow on RCU.

• Hello ,

After the update I have the same problem as before, in EPG playback I cant pass the program time forward, if I only want to watch from minute 10, it is not possible for me to go forward in the timeline.

But on my z7 and done have this problem 😵‍💫

• Massive problem with voice search icon on all apps that have microphone icon screen just goes black and have to turn box on and off, I never had a problem before these updates. Always something wrong with this box don't know why I've bothered buying it. To much hassle!

• Official Post

Hello ,

After the update I have the same problem as before, in EPG playback I cant pass the program time forward, if I only want to watch from minute 10, it is not possible for me to go forward in the timeline.

Hello,

Known issue, it happens on Stalker protocol. Videos was made and forwarded today to Formuler.

• It is in same menu and works like on MOL2 too, here was nothing changed. To see the timeshift timeline on TV Channel, just press right arrow on RCU.

Thanks SAM... thats one mistake from translation on my MOL3 language.

the translation off that option, has oder meaning, eo i had never activate it. Thanks alot

• Official Post

Thanks SAM... thats one mistake from translation on my MOL3 language.

the translation off that option, has oder meaning, eo i had never activate it. Thanks alot

You`re welcome.

After the update the Loading time to get in the Mol3 app after you turn on the box is slower.

Sorry, but do not see any slowness in loading of MOL3 on my side.

• I'm not going to say that this update is all pink stars and everything is fine but since i updated (factory reset and MOL3 backup before update) i never had any network error or 404/401 errors, been working almost 24/7 without issues, EPG works like i want, not perfect but it never was before update, it works, but it can be better.

Other than that with some minor fixes this box would be fine for everything, but without a good PCM decoder to make IPTV provider AAC CRAPPY audio sound better and without some minor adjustments on AFR outside MOL3 (kodi, and plex need some adjustments) this is not perfect yet. Either way i know this box already so i probably know how to solve some issues, meaning i can put the box at 1080p 23,976, no problems, UI will be slow but at least movies on plex will play correctly, then switch to 1080p 24HZ for 24fps movies and 1080p 50HZ for 25fps movies, because this box changes the refresh rate correctly but it always change resolution to 4k and most of my movies are FHD.

Regarding the bad audio i found a setting buried in development settings called audio effect and i switched between night mode and comfort, ended up with night mode, but comfort is also fine!!!

PS: The only way to get 1080p 23,976HZ in plex is to go to development settings and in the video settings choose 1080p23, it works!!! :winking_face: Ofc it's not ideal but at least it won't change to 4k23,976HZ which will make formuler box to upscale 1080p movie to 4k and while it can do that without issues i don't think it's needed...ofc on MOL3 it respects resolution, so i can watch a FHD movie at 1080p23HZ or 24HZ without going to 4k resolution...

• I too experienced the same slowdown and I did similar to LaPraline but didn’t uninstall MOL3

I noticed after update, mytvonline3 was holding on to 1gb of data so I backed up to USB then cleared cache and data.

Restored from USB and all sorted within a couple of minutes.

Loading time is back to normal.

Consider that in the past it used to be recommended to reset the box after update for this such reason but using the method mentioned has gotten everything back on track.

Nice and easy

Consider you’ll need to run audio optimiser again afterwards

Edited once, last by adrilang (June 5, 2023 at 8:53 PM).

• I'm so done with this box,thought this update was gonna fix xc epg issues,still only seeing 24h forward then no information,even did a hard reset today and started from scratch hoping it would fix it,coming up to a year now this hasn't been working and I feel bad cause I recommend this thing to friends and family when even a free app works better

I'll buy your box, PM me please

• Official Post

hello to all, mol 3 always gives me this error on my 5 iptv servers for several weeks, it becomes rather annoying...

did you have a solution? THANKS

First do Mol3 data backup. Reinstall MOL3 or if not to much work, better factory reset the box.

• First do Mol3 data backup. Reinstall MOL3 or if not to much work, better factory reset the box.

SAM

I reset the box when it left the factory and it still does the same, if it did it on a single server I might think it's the server, but it does it on all my serversI reset the box when it left the factory and it still does the same, if it did it on a single server I might think it's the server, but it does it on all my servers, on the other hand on my formulate z10 pro max with the same server I have no problem

Edited once, last by furious2004 (June 7, 2023 at 6:33 AM).

• STALKER error: A Network Error Has Occurred

For no reason at all, totally out of nowhere. Need to use StbEmu, TiviMate, and OTT Navigator instead of MOL3.

I can give staff my login details if you DM me, but only if you're actually going to fix something for once

Thanks, Z8 Pro was such a joy to use instead. Only problem was you can't change MAC and SN

smoke

personally I want to stay on mol 3, I don't like the other apps, I just hope there will be an update that will fix the problem

• I want to use it too, I paid $300 dollars for my Z11 Pro Max and it doesn't even have a working IPTV app! Unbelievable that I have to buy TiviMate still

I should've just bought an Orange Pi 5 if I'm gonna have to use 3rd party IPTV apps. And the Orange Pi 5 blows away the Z11 Pro Max for 1/2 the price.

Formuler is losing it, big time

well the problem is that the 11 pro max is young, it has these youthful bugs, I had the same problem with the 10 pro max and the 10 pro max after the updates now it's fine, you just have to wait and keep the bug forum current

• It's not that young though dude. It's been months now. To fix basic Stalker portal functionality. Gotta be close to half a year at this point.

Like what are these devs doing?

it took me I think almost a year for my z10 pro max to work without bugs

• Hello, despite all the updates the only problem that really bothers me and which has not been resolved in my case, is a rewind of a TV program of several seconds. It doesn't matter the tv channel. Sometimes it happens 5 times a day, sometimes 20 times.

(roll back)

3 z11 pro max do, but z10 pro don't, with the same subscription.

Do you have an idea for me?

THANKS

Dear John,

Do you have a USB device plugged in the box ?

I had the same and it disappeared when I removed the USB stick.

• I want to re-install MOL3 to see if it helps with odd glitches, and limited EPG on XC. Just want to check how to do that before I screw the box up by mistake.

I think I need to go to box Settings, Apps, MOL, Uninstall.

But how do I then re-install MOL3?

Thanks

• Use Backup function,in menu settings,to make a backup of mol3 (latest software installed),re-install with restore function.

I would advice against experimenting to much with a new box,you might end up doing a hard reset.

• Use Backup function,in menu settings,to make a backup of mol3 (latest software installed),re-install with restore function.

I would advice against experimenting to much with a new box,you might end up doing a hard reset.

Thanks. Successfully re-installed.

• Sorry to hear that.

Yesterday I also experienced two times 5 seconds back in time....so a repetition.

I have the feeling this happens when I have cleared the cage of Mol3-->refreshed contents-->clear and update EPG.

I do this a lot recently to get the EPG going.

It is very complicated to draw conclusions because my provider is struggling with getting the EPG online (lots of tries and different every day) and on the other hand there is the known EPG issue with the Z11 in combination with XCAPI protocol.

When not refreshing everything starts to run more smooth.

Zapping inbetween channels also goes faster.

In the settings there are settings for Auto frame rates and settings for buffering.

I do not know if and how these settings can influence the (about 5 sec) repetition problem.

I will try to find out but in the meantime SAM or Jumping rabbit might be able to elucidate on these settings.

Have a nice day all

• Hi,i do not know if anyone noticed but the number of repeats/roll backs increases in recordings?