Official FW 1.4.71 - SW 7.9.1 for Z8 / Z Alpha / Z+ neo (28.07.2020)

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Now that I have updated, it says this on my TV.

This content cannot be viewed on your TV. check the HDMI connection on your hdpc 2.2 compatible TV.

I need to go back to the old firmware how to do this

Edited 2 times, last by 175n: Formatting ().

• Official Post

Check to make sure your TV supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2.

If your TV is older and only supports HDCP1.4, then you need to force your AVR to HDCP1.4 mode.

Connect your z8 directly to the TV and bypass the AVR

• Hi Lee,

can you provide photos of the issues?

HI Jennie,

Thanks for your response!

Don't know what connection I use?! I used my data for Portal and m3u line and it worked very well till now. I still have access when I'm logged in via m3u line but portal ability to watch my movies isn't working anymore simply "watch" option isn't there anymore.

It's working on my spare box z7+ but not on this one.

They should tell us if major changes are implemented and not just gone!

On the last update I have lost the capacity to record a channel and watch a movie or series. When I complaint they told me that this function was a bug maybe a nice bug but it was helpful this time after update I lost watching movie capability.

Don't know what to say.

Kind regards,

Lee

• After the firmware update there was a input box about the L1 but was unable to respond to it since it disappeared, Is there a way to get that input box back?. Netflix is still showing in 480

• Official Post

Anybody manage to play hd or uhd from netflix.Install netflix from market but it was low quality not HD

After the firmware update there was a input box about the L1 but was unable to respond to it since it disappeared, Is there a way to get that input box back?. Netflix is still showing in 480

How to will come in 1 Hour.

After this update I have lost the epg info.

Delete epg cache and restart your box.

• Hello.

[Solved] How about schedule recordings without program listed in EPG?

I got several channels that not list their EPG info(no info) but i know when the program sends and would like to schedule that. is that possible?

- Easy fix, my bad 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Just move time in EPG (right cursor) and press Ok. In popup screen, choose weekly, and day/time/hours.

[Not solved] - Second. The OSD when pause in Live Tv does Not disappear when resume.

Will that be fixed?

Best regards

/Michael

Edited once, last by tvman: Partially solved ().

• Official Post

Here is the how to for DRM Install, DRM Check. Please read -> DRM Check

Explain also few questions here.

• Official Post

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the feedback.

When you use your data for portal, do you enter username and password?

You said you can't record a channel anymore, can you explain me in detail? the record icon is gone?

You only have those problem when you use your data for portal, right? not m3u.

Thanks

• Hello everybody,

since the last update I can no longer watch VOD, the selection to play the file is missing, I only found a film that can be played, pictures in the appendix, already looked in the settings, the external VoD player is off, where is the problem??

fFqBhwF

djFqhM2

khgvTLP

• Hi Jennie,

Recording Problem was before this update!

I was able before to record a channel and at the same time watch some VOD's or Series on same portal. -)) don't know how but it worked when I mentioned this in one of my posts here right after thr last update and they mentioned that this was a bug and they intentionally stopped this function.

So am able to record but not watching something else on the same portal " record warning" comes up but that's not my problem right now.

New problem watching VOD's arised right after the last update 28.07.

When I select VOD's they are loading and I can select one of them including title info but there is no more watch option. Just check out my last post with picture there should be an option to select play or watch its not there anymore.

I am using a second provider as backup and same problem on that as well so it definitely has to do with the latest update. But only on VOD's not Series.

During this last update I realized that my box needed two attempts to download and install the new update.

Yes I am using "username and password" information to log in to portal and no problem with m3u line. I have tested it already.

Kind regards,

Lee